Meaning and Origin
What does the name Vuong mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- 2 people from the United States and Canada agree the name Vuong is of Vietnamese origin and means "King".
- A user from Vietnam says the name Vuong is of Vietnamese origin and means "King, or conqueror".
Sino-Vietnamese word from 王 (“king”).
- a prince who is brother to the monarch and who has land (but not a principality)
- (usually informal) someone who has free rein
- Mày tưởng mày muốn làm vương làm tướng ở đây là được hả?
- You think you're boss around here?