Meaning and Origin
What does the name Khoi mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A user from Texas, U.S. says the name Khoi is of Vietnamese origin and means "It is a name for both girls and boys. It means precious, smart, and shining".
- A user from California, U.S. says the name Khoi is of Persian / Iranian origin and means "This one is unique. You see my paternal line comes from a little city in the West Azerbaijan province of Iran called 'Khoy'. For whatever reason, they swapped the y with i so now it's 'Khoi'. This last name is extremely rare in the context of Iranian people and it's cool to have".
- A user from Canada says the name Khoi is of Vietnamese origin and means "Bright and Handsome".
- According to a user from North Carolina, U.S., the name Khoi means "Handsome".
- According to a user from Australia, the name Khoi means "Smart and good looking".
- Khoekhoe, Khoikhoi, Khoi (person)