Meaning and Origin
What does the name Vinicius mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A submission from Brazil says the name Vinicius means "'Wine', 'winemaker' or 'the nature of wine'".
- A submission from Brazil says the name Vinicius means "Who makes wine, winemaker" and is of Italian origin.
- A submission from Brazil says the name Vinicius means "Wine" and is of Roman origin.
- According to a user from Brazil, the name Vinicius is of Latin origin and means "Vinicius Origin and Meaning. The name Vinicius is a boy's name meaning 'wine / vine'. An Ancient Roman clan name, deriving from Latin vinum ('wine'). Marcus Vinicius was a Roman consul, general, and friend of the emperor Augustus. Find other names based on Vinicius".
- A user from Australia says the name Vinicius means "'Winemaker' or 'winegrower'".
- A user from Brazil says the name Vinicius is of English origin and means "Gift of god".