Meaning and Origin
What does the name Tri mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- According to a user from Vietnam, the name Tri means "Smart, brain, intelligent".
- According to a user from Georgia, U.S., the name Tri is of Vietnamese origin and means "Idea, smart, brain".
- According to a user from Maryland, U.S., the name Tri is of Vietnamese origin and means "Inelligence".
Shortening of words with the initial component derived from Proto-Indo-European *tréyes (“three”).
- (chiefly attributive) triathlon
- a bike
- a suit
- (computer graphics) triangle
tri was also found in the following language(s): Albanian, Breton, Cornish, Dutch, Elfdalian, Esperanto, Finnish, French, Ido, Indonesian, Malay, Nigerian Pidgin, Norwegian Nynorsk, Novial, Old Irish, Portuguese, Samoan Plantation Pidgin, Serbo-Croatian, Sicilian, Slovak, Slovene, Tok Pisin, Torres Strait Creole, Venetian, and Welsh