Meaning and Origin
What does the name Brewer mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- According to a user from Georgia, U.S., the name Brewer is of French origin and means "Someone that makes beer or alcoholic beverages".
- The owner or manager of a brewery
- Someone who brews beer or ale from malt and hops and water
- A surname for a brewer of ale.
- A city in Maine
- (soccer) A player, supporter or other person connected with Burton Albion Football Club.
- (baseball) A player for the Milwaukee Brewers.