Meaning and Origin
What does the name Yena mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
Origin and Meaning of Yena
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A submission from Korea, Republic of says the name Yena means "Talent and beauty" and is of Korean origin.
- A user from Canada says the name Yena is of Korean origin and means "That Jesus is with us. And in the old language that was borrowed from Chinese with only the vocals changed it means Wisdom and Beauty".
- A submission from California, U.S. says the name Yena means "Bright and beautiful" and is of Korean origin.
- According to a user from Ghana, the name Yena is of African origin and means "Yena is Ghanaian and means gift".
- A submission from Singapore says the name Yena means "Snow princess in Breton" and is of Celtic origin.
- A submission from New Jersey, U.S. says the name Yena means "The currency in china that means money" and is of Chinese origin.
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Also see international interest