Meaning and Origin
What does the name Yelitza mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
Origin and Meaning of Yelitza
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- 2 submissions from California, U.S. agree the name Yelitza means "Goddess of happiness" and is of Mexican origin.
- A submission from Virginia, U.S. says the name Yelitza means "Goddess of Beauty" and is of American origin.
- A user from Spain says the name Yelitza is of Egyptian origin and means "Knowledge/Wisdom".
- A user from Texas, U.S. says the name Yelitza is of Mexican origin and means "In Nahua meaning blue moon".
- A user from California, U.S. says the name Yelitza is of Greek origin and means "Caretaker of the Sun".
- According to a user from Illinois, U.S., the name Yelitza is of Aztec (Nahuatl) origin and means "Door to heaven".
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Also see international interest