Meaning and Origin
What does the name Yashvi mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
Origin and Meaning of Yashvi
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A user from France says the name Yashvi is of Sanskrit origin and means "It is also the name of the goddess of intelligent but also means famous,successful and rich".
- 4 submissions from all over the world agree the name Yashvi means "Fame" and is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin.
- According to a user from India, the name Yashvi means "Glorious, famous".
- A submission from India says the name Yashvi means "Goddess favourite girl" and is of English origin.
- According to a user from India, the name Yashvi means "Goodness name. Intelligent".
- According to a user from the United Kingdom, the name Yashvi is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin and means "Successful".
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Also see international interest