Meaning and Origin
What does the name Yasemin mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A submission from Canada says the name Yasemin means "the Jasmine flower" and is of Turkish origin.
- A user from South Carolina, U.S. says the name Yasemin is of Turkish origin and means "Jasmin flower".
- A user from the United Kingdom says the name Yasemin is of Persian / Iranian origin and means "Gift from god/ Gods gift".
- According to a user from Australia, the name Yasemin is of Turkish origin and means "Gift".
From yasemin (“jasmine”), from Persian یاسمن (yâsaman).
- A female given name from Persian, equivalent to English Jasmine.