Meaning and Origin
What does the name Yannick mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A user from Virginia, U.S. says the name Yannick is of Gaelic origin and means "A celtic gaelic name that translates to 'Little John' in English or 'Petit Jean' in French".
- According to a user from Florida, U.S., the name Yannick is of French origin and means "Little John or Petit Jean in French".
- A user from Texas, U.S. says the name Yannick is of French origin and means "Little johnny".
- 2 submissions from Cameroon and the United States agree the name Yannick means "Beautiful" and is of African origin.
- A user from Namibia says the name Yannick is of African origin and means "God is Gracious".
From French Yannick, from Breton Yannig.
- (Canada) A male given name from French
Yannick was also found in the following language(s): French and German