Meaning and Origin
What does the name Yaa mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- 3 people from all over the world agree the name Yaa is of Akan origin and means "Girl born on Thursday".
- According to a user from Ghana, the name Yaa is of Akan origin and means "An akan female name meaning a girl born on thursday".
- A submission from Oregon, U.S. says the name Yaa means "Girl born on a Thursday" and is of African origin.
- 3 submissions from all over the world agree the name Yaa means "Born on Thursday" and is of Akan / African origin.
- The letter ي (y) in the Arabic script.
yaa was also found in the following language(s): Navajo and YosondÃºa Mixtec