Meaning and Origin
What does the name Vee mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A user from Australia says the name Vee is of African origin and means "The profit of god".
- A submission from Georgia, U.S. says the name Vee means "Gift of god" and is of English origin.
- A submission from Minnesota, U.S. says the name Vee means "Water" and is of Finnish origin.
- A user from India says the name Vee is of Hindi origin and means "Veebhu".
- The name of the Latin-script letter V.
- Something with the shape of the letter V.
- (cricket) The arc of the field, forward of the batsman, from cover to midwicket, in which drives are played
- A polyamorous relationship between three people, in which one person has two partners who are not themselves romantically or sexually involved.
vee was also found in the following language(s): Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Middle Dutch, and VÃµro