Meaning and Origin
What does the name Tyan mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
Origin and Meaning of Tyan
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A user from Washington, U.S. says the name Tyan means "The Goddess and Honesty and Perception".
- According to a user from Minnesota, U.S., the name Tyan is of Native American origin and means "goddess of perception and honesty".
- According to a user from Australia, the name Tyan means "Goddess".
- According to a user from Australia, the name Tyan is of English origin and means "Nice and kind".
- A submission from the United Kingdom says the name Tyan means "Born of the holy one" and is of English origin.
- A submission from China says the name Tyan means "Be strong".
- A user from Texas, U.S. says the name Tyan means "Gift from God".
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Also see international interest
From Celtic numerals.