Meaning and Origin
What does the name Toma mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- According to a user from Florida, U.S., the name Toma is of Japanese origin and means "Twin".
- A submission from Georgia says the name Toma means "Twins".
- A user from Oregon, U.S. says the name Toma is of Native American origin and means "Sun, or beautiful".
- A submission from Minnesota, U.S. says the name Toma means "Palm Tree" and is of Hawaiian origin.
- A user from California, U.S. says the name Toma means "Take".
- According to a user from Texas, U.S., the name Toma means "Thunder".
- A submission from New York, U.S. says the name Toma means "Variant of thomas" and is of French origin.
Borrowing from Italian toma.
- A semi-hard Italian cheese from Piedmont
toma was also found in the following language(s): Asturian, Galician, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish