Meaning and Origin
What does the name Tineka mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
Origin and Meaning of Tineka
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A user from Texas, U.S. says the name Tineka means "Child of Christ".
- A submission from Australia says the name Tineka means "It is derived from Christina / Kristina and is of Dutch origin. Christina / Kristina means 'Child of Christ'. Tineke or Tineka".
- According to a user from Guyana, the name Tineka is of English origin and means "Talkative. independent".
- A user from South Africa says the name Tineka is of English origin and means "Talkative. Independent. Noligy. Enpacable. Kind. Ancester care".
- A user from New Hampshire, U.S. says the name Tineka means "Little fall beyond the bend".
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Also see international interest