Meaning and Origin
What does the name Tiani mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
Origin and Meaning of Tiani
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- 2 people from Australia agree the name Tiani is of Indonesian origin and means "Princess".
- A user from Australia says the name Tiani means "Native American Indian princess".
- According to a user from the United Kingdom, the name Tiani means "This name means butterfly Princess".
- A submission from the United States says the name Tiani means "Fairy Queen; Graceful princess; Rainbow. The short form of Tatiana" and is of Russian origin.
- According to a user from New Hampshire, U.S., the name Tiani means "Aztec / Nahuatl. It means 'one who goes forward continually' when used as a proper noun. When used as an adjective, it can mean 'walking.'".
- A user from South Africa says the name Tiani means "Gift of God".
- A submission from Oregon, U.S. says the name Tiani means "The coming of the new moon".
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Also see international interest