Meaning and Origin
What does the name Theodosia mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- 2 people from California, U.S. agree the name Theodosia is of Greek origin and means "Divine gift".
- According to a user from Illinois, U.S., the name Theodosia means "Giving to God".
Borrowed from Latin Theodosia, from Ancient Greek Θεοδοσία (Theodosía). Feminine form of Theodosius.
- A female given name from Ancient Greek.
- Theda Bara, born Burr Goodman, was one of the most popular actresses of the silent-film era.
- A village in Missouri, United States.
- Alternative form of Feodosiya, a city in Crimea, Ukraine.
Theodosia was also found in the following language(s): Latin