Meaning and Origin
What does the name Thara mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
Origin and Meaning of Thara
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- 4 submissions from all over the world agree the name Thara means "Star" and is of Malayalam / Indian (Sanskrit) origin.
- According to a user from India, the name Thara is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin and means "God".
- According to a user from the United Kingdom, the name Thara is of Arabic origin and means "God is spiritual".
- A submission from Philippines says the name Thara means "From Tagalog word, 'Tara' it means always ready and outgoing" and is of Filipino (Philippines) origin.
- A submission from New Zealand says the name Thara means "Wealth" and is of Arabic origin.
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Also see international interest