Meaning and Origin
What does the name Thara mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- 4 submissions from all over the world agree the name Thara means "Star" and is of Malayalam / Indian (Sanskrit) origin.
- According to a user from India, the name Thara is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin and means "God".
- According to a user from the United Kingdom, the name Thara is of Arabic origin and means "God is spiritual".
- A submission from Philippines says the name Thara means "From Tagalog word, 'Tara' it means always ready and outgoing" and is of Filipino (Philippines) origin.
- A submission from New Zealand says the name Thara means "Wealth" and is of Arabic origin.