Meaning and Origin
What does the name Teyana mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A submission from Jamaica says the name Teyana means "My name is Teyana and it means leader. it means you were born to lead".
- According to a user from India, the name Teyana is of Native American origin and means "Leader, one who leads or inspires others".
- A submission from South Africa says the name Teyana means "Fairy queen" and is of African Dutch (Afrikaans) origin.
- A submission from Virginia, U.S. says the name Teyana means "Grateful,Unity,blessed".
- According to a user from the United Kingdom, the name Teyana is of Greek origin and means "Graceful, unique, godess".