Meaning and Origin
What does the name Tamiko mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A submission from Canada says the name Tamiko means "Child of many beauties" and is of Japanese origin.
- A user from California, U.S. says the name Tamiko means "Beautiful child".
- According to a user from Virginia, U.S., the name Tamiko is of Japanese origin and means "Child of beauty".
- A submission from Japan says the name Tamiko means "Child(daughter) of God. From the Bible in Japanese" and is of Japanese origin.
Borrowed from Japanese たみこ (Tamiko).
- A Japanese female given name from Japanese
Tamiko was also found in the following language(s): French, Japanese, Portuguese, and Tagalog