Meaning and Origin
What does the name Talin mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
Origin and Meaning of Talin
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A user from California, U.S. says the name Talin is of Armenian origin and means "Name of a city in Armenia and also the name of a 7th century church in Armenia".
- According to a user from Maine, U.S., the name Talin means "Small town in Armenia, notable for its 7th-century Cathedral of Talin".
- According to a user from North Carolina, U.S., the name Talin is of Estonian origin and means "Settlement in armenia".
- A user from the United Kingdom says the name Talin means "Settlement in the Armenian highlands".
- A submission from Iran, Islamic Republic of says the name Talin means "Reciters of Qoran".
- According to a user from Maryland, U.S., the name Talin is of Egyptian origin and means "Stronger warrior or royalty".
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Also see international interest
- (biochemistry) Any of a group of cytoskeletal proteins
talin was also found in the following language(s): Finnish, Somali, and VolapÃ¼k