Meaning and Origin
What does the name Tais mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A user from New York, U.S. says the name Tais means "Goddess,ruler".
- A user from California, U.S. says the name Tais means "Beautiful, divine, goddess".
- According to a user from Brazil, the name Tais is of Greek origin and means "beloved".
- A submission from Brazil says the name Tais means "The one who is admired".
- According to a user from Washington, U.S., the name Tais means "Clever, creative, strong".
- A traditional woven cloth produced by women in East Timor.
tais was also found in the following language(s): French, Irish, Latvian, Occitan, Portuguese, and White Hmong