Meaning and Origin
What does the name Syra mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
Origin and Meaning of Syra
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A submission from Washington, U.S. says the name Syra means "Fate, Perfection, Princess" and is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin.
- A user from Texas, U.S. says the name Syra is of Hindi origin and means "Perfection and princess".
- A user from the United Kingdom says the name Syra is of German origin and means "Princess".
- A submission from Cayman Islands says the name Syra means "Princess , daughter of Yahweh the King".
- A submission from Vermont, U.S. says the name Syra means "Little traveler" and is of Arabic origin.
- A submission from New Jersey, U.S. says the name Syra means "Lover of life".
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Also see international interest
- A male given name, character in the play Mercator of Plautus.