Meaning and Origin
What does the name Suki mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- According to a user from New York, U.S., the name Suki means "Love/Beloved".
- 3 submissions from all over the world agree the name Suki means "Beloved" and is of Japanese origin.
- A submission from North Carolina, U.S. says the name Suki means "Loved one" and is of Ndebele origin.
- A submission from Texas, U.S. says the name Suki means "Love" and is of Japanese origin.
- In some Asian cultures, a favored customer, a regular who receives preferential treatment.
- (martial arts) An opening to the enemy; a weak spot that provides an advantage for one's opponent.
suki was also found in the following language(s): Cebuano, Finnish, Ido, Japanese, Polish, and Tagalog