Meaning and Origin
What does the name Soliyana mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
Origin and Meaning of Soliyana
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A user from the United States says the name Soliyana is of Greek origin and means "The name Soliyana was firstly given to Jesus Mother (virgin Mary).and has a meaning of 'a shining or bright moon'".
- A user from Washington, U.S. says the name Soliyana means "Soliyana is the original name given to the Virgin Mary and the meaning is God answered me. Does not originate from neither Eritrea or Ethiopian it originates from the Greek Latin word".
- According to a user from New Jersey, U.S., the name Soliyana is of Hebrew origin and means "Virgin Marys other name it was given to her when she did something".
- A user from Ethiopia says the name Soliyana is of Amharic origin and means "Name of Jesus mother".
- A user from Ethiopia says the name Soliyana is of Amharic origin and means "Virgin name for Mery".
- A submission from Canada says the name Soliyana means "God has answered me" and is of Hebrew origin.
- A submission from Ethiopia says the name Soliyana means "thanking Jesus" and is of Amharic origin.
- According to a user from Minnesota, U.S., the name Soliyana is of Eritrea origin and means "Sunshine".
- A submission from District of Columbia, U.S. says the name Soliyana means "Reflection" and is of Greek origin.
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Also see international interest