Meaning and Origin
What does the name Shravan mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
Origin and Meaning of Shravan
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- 3 submissions from India and the United States agree the name Shravan means "God" and is of Indian (Sanskrit) / American origin.
- According to a user from India, the name Shravan means "Gift of god".
- A submission from India says the name Shravan means "Hearing".
- According to a user from France, the name Shravan is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin and means "To hear".
- A submission from Virginia, U.S. says the name Shravan means "'To listen or to hear' other meaning of shravan is a month named 'Shravans month'".
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Also see international interest