Meaning and Origin
What does the name Sansa mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A submission from Massachusetts, U.S. says the name Sansa means "Praise or charm".
- A submission from New Jersey, U.S. says the name Sansa means "Praise".
- According to a user from Maldives, the name Sansa is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin and means "Charm".
- A user from Australia says the name Sansa means "Goddess".
- A user from Georgia, U.S. says the name Sansa means "'Sun' in Russian".
- According to a user from Nepal, the name Sansa is of English origin and means "Gift of god".
- (music) The mbira or thumb piano.
sansa was also found in the following language(s): Italian, Japanese, Quechua, and Swedish