Meaning and Origin
What does the name Rynn mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
Origin and Meaning of Rynn
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A submission from New York, U.S. says the name Rynn means "Welsh from Ryan - means king or ruler".
- A submission from Malaysia says the name Rynn means "'Ruler' or 'King'" and is of Welsh origin.
- A submission from Illinois, U.S. says the name Rynn means "King or Queen".
- A submission from the United States says the name Rynn means "King" and is of Native American origin.
- A user from Canada says the name Rynn is of Native American origin and means "R is for rich,in love from others Y is for yes,always open to new possibilities N is for noteworthy,just like your achievements N is for noble,your regal bearing".
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Also see international interest