Meaning and Origin
What does the name Ranae mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
Origin and Meaning of Ranae
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A user from Arizona, U.S. says the name Ranae is of American origin and means "Comes from Latin name Renatus (masculine) which means 'born again' (natus = born; re = again); Italian and Spanish split this into masculine, 'Renato' and feminine 'Renata'; the French: Rene (m) and Renee (f). Ranae is American created to give the name a more unusual spelling, while pronunciation is still the same".
- A user from Washington, U.S. says the name Ranae means "Renew or ressurection".
- A user from the United States says the name Ranae is of English origin and means "Rebirth".
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Also see international interest
- genitive singular of rāna
- dative singular of rāna
- nominative plural of rāna
- vocative plural of rāna