Meaning and Origin
What does the name Ramil mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- According to a user from Texas, U.S., the name Ramil is of Aramaic origin and means "The meaning of the name is of Assyrian origin. Ram derives of the word Rama meaninig elevated or high an il is the semetic word for God; The most high God. It is mostly used by Assyrians as a boy's name. The name also is that of an Angel Ramil or Ramiel. Ramiel is the angel of hope, and he is credited with two tasks: he is responsible for divine visions, and he guides the souls of the faithful into Heaven".
- According to a user from Azerbaijan, the name Ramil is of Arabic origin and means "Sand in arabic. Also, it derived from cabalism. Mainly means a person who tells the future by using sand".
- A submission from Philippines says the name Ramil means "Ram a male sheep, il from the word elohem refers to God so ramil sheep og God or man of God" and is of Hebrew origin.
- A submission from California, U.S. says the name Ramil means "Sand".
- According to a user from India, the name Ramil means "Love,affection".