Meaning and Origin
What does the name Raelyn mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
Origin and Meaning of Raelyn
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A user from Iowa, U.S. says the name Raelyn is of American origin and means "Darkness, Death, Killer, Spawn of Satan, Ruler".
- A submission from Australia says the name Raelyn means "A sweet-hearted girl, strong and independant" and is of Australian origin.
- According to a user from Colorado, U.S., the name Raelyn is of English origin and means "Princess of Divine Light".
- According to a user from Utah, U.S., the name Raelyn means "Beautiful lamb".
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Also see international interest
20th-century coinage from Rae + Lyn.
- A female given name originating as a coinage.