Meaning and Origin
What does the name Quyen mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A user from Oklahoma, U.S. says the name Quyen is of Vietnamese origin and means "Dove".
Sino-Vietnamese word from 權.
- a right
Sino-Vietnamese word from 拳 (“fist”).
- (chiefly martial arts) a punch
- (martial arts) a martial arts move, or a systematic set of such moves; a martial arts style
- Bài quyền này chỉ dành cho biểu diễn thôi.
- This style is only for show performance.
- Long Hổ ! Khai !
- Dragon-Tiger Style! Start!
- the Drunken Fist