Meaning and Origin
What does the name Makoa mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
Origin and Meaning of Makoa
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- According to 2 people from Finland and the United Kingdom, the name Makoa is of Hawaiian origin and means "Bold man".
- According to a user from the United States, the name Makoa is of Hawaiian origin and means "According to Hawaiian literature, the name means 'bold man' or 'strong man'. The ancient gods would call upon Makoa for his speed to deliver messages for them".
- A user from Washington, U.S. says the name Makoa means "Prefix ma means 'the', koa means courageous".
- According to a user from Louisiana, U.S., the name Makoa is of Hawaiian origin and means "Fearless".
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Also see international interest
- A male given name from Hawaiian.