Meaning and Origin
What does the name Evolet mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
Origin and Meaning of Evolet
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- According to 2 people from Indiana, U.S., the name Evolet is of American origin and means "Promise of life".
- According to a user from Malaysia, the name Evolet means "Light of life".
- A user from Ohio, U.S. says the name Evolet is of English origin and means "Gift of life".
- According to a user from India, the name Evolet is of English origin and means "New life".
- A submission from New Mexico, U.S. says the name Evolet means "Well my name is Evolet Rodriguez and my mother said it means strong an indepenent".
- According to a user from Minnesota, U.S., the name Evolet is of Hebrew origin and means "To breathe".
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Also see international interest