Meaning and Origin
What does the name Dacian mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- According to a user from the United Kingdom, the name Dacian is of Italian origin and means "Warrior".
- According to a user from Canada, the name Dacian means "Relating to or characteristic of Dacia, an ancient country of southeastern Europe, or its people or language. 'the Dacian kingdom'".
Dacia + -an, from Latin Dacia (“Dacia”).
- An extinct Indo-European language spoken by the people of Dacia.
- A member of an ancient Indo-European ethnic group of Dacia.
- (obsolete) A Dane, Denmark having been known as Dacia in Medieval Latin.
- (rare, poetic) A Romanian.