Meaning and Origin
What does the name Bubba mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- A user from Ohio, U.S. says the name Bubba means "Brother and eldest male sibling".
- (Southern US) The stereotypical white male; John Doe.
- German businesses wonder what Otto Normalverbraucher will buy, while US politicians fret over who will vote for in the next US election.
- (Southern US) A generic nickname for any white male.
- Watch it, !
- (Southern US) A nickname for a brother, usually the eldest brother and initially used only by young children before sometimes spreading to become a person's general adult nickname.
- (US) Alternative form of bubba (a white male Southerner).