Meaning and Origin
What does the name Atharv mean? Keep reading to find the user submitted meanings, dictionary definitions, and more.
Origin and Meaning of Atharv
User Submitted Origins
User Submitted Meanings
- According to 2 people from India, the name Atharv is of Hindu origin and means "lord ganesha".
- A submission from India says the name Atharv means "Lord Ganesh" and is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin.
- According to a user from India, the name Atharv is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin and means "the one who is unmoved after every circumstances whether it be favourable or unfavorable".
- A user from Australia says the name Atharv is of Hindu origin and means "The last veda, fearless, one of the names of shiva".
- According to a user from Australia, the name Atharv is of Hindu origin and means "God of knowlegde".
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Also see international interest